#HPElitex3 #Windows – HP Elite x3 firmware update brings new features and bug fixes : HP Elite X3 recently received a new firmware update that brought two new features to the table, alongside numerous bug fixes. The update installs Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update Redstone 1 OS Build 10.0.14393.189, Firmware Revision: 0002.0000.0007.0088.
Thanks to this update, the Elite x3 now fully supports the Double Tap to Wake feature and fingerprint support for Windows Hello has been enabled. Moreover, two new apps are now available: HP 12C Financial Calculator app and the HP Display Tools app.
Elite x3’s performance has been visibly improved, thanks to the stability and quality upgrades this update brings. The phone will definitely become more appealing to potential custormers thanks to the latest firmware update.
The list of fixes includes:
- “Fixes issue with sign-in in Starbucks app
- Fixes issue with remote control apps experiencing display corruption
- Improved audio quality for IP calls
- Camera image quality improved
- Stability and performance of camera recording in low-light conditions improved
- Preview screen banding pattern issue is reduced
- Slow motion video stability improved
- Fixed issue where auto-focus sometimes did not work
- Cellular network settings no longer display incorrect option labels
- Improved Bluetoooth reliability with car kits
- Fixes issue where device reboots after repeated docking and undocking with HP desk dock
- Fixed display quality issue when device resumes from idle
- Display brightness adjusts automatically when going from bright to dark place and vice versa
- Overall system performance improvements
- Up to 16 apps can run in the background
- Fixes issue where device reboots when using Wi-fi
- Fixes issue where fingerprint sign-in did not work when media was playing or a calendar/alarm reminder was up
- Fixes issue where device reboots during iris enrollment.”
Elite X3 owners already confirmed this firmware update takes the user experience to the next level: “I can confirm the performance and stability has increased greatly with the latest updates. The continuum experience is a lot better and I can almost use it as replacement for my laptop.” Source:windowsreport