#iPadMini5 #Tablet – Apple iPad Mini 5: Release Date and Other Updates You Need To Know : Apple’s soon to be released tablet could be called the iPad Mini 5 or iPad Pro Mini. Amid speculations, Apple Inc. remained silent on the rumored iPad Mini 5’s release date and specifications. Because of that, it is not difficult to believe that the tech company will launch the device this year.
Many expected that Apple will launch a new iPad mini model from their latest appearance. Tech analysts and longtime consumers of Apple devices have known for a fact that the company is gearing up for their September event from which the company is expected to finally boast their latest products to the public, based on the report ofVine Report.
It has been speculated that the iPad Mini 5 will be unveiled along with the much awaited iPhone 7. But unfortunately, no new iPad mini was announced at Apple’s event on 7 September 2016, which suggests to us that the new mini 5 will be released in March 2017. The same time frame of when the iPhone SE or iPad Pro was released.
According to TechAdvisor, here are the possible specifications of the iPad Mini 5.
- Processor:The iPad mini 4 features the Apple A8 processor and M8 motion co-processor, so expect to see the A9 and M9 in the iPad mini 5.
- 32GB storage as standard:The iPad mini 4 is currently offered in 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB versions. We expect Apple to ditch the 16GB iPad mini, which we feel just isn’t enough storage for most users’ needs. An iPad mini with 32GB of storage as standard would be brilliant, and is exactly what is offered with the new iPad Pro, so certainly a possibility.
- Screen:We doubt Apple will upgrade the screen resolution because doing so would go against all it said previously about the Retina display. As before expect a 7.9in Retina IPS display, but here with the possible addition of 3D Touch.
- Battery:According toCult of Mac the iPad mini 5 will feature a smaller-capacity battery in order to fit into 5mm frame, but using improved technology so it doesn’t negatively impact runtime. The iPad mini 4 features a 5,124mAh battery.
- Cameras:No changes are expected here. The new iPad mini will likely feature an 8Mp camera at the rear and 1.2Mp at the front.
- No headphone port:The iPhone 7 ditched the standard 3.5mm headphone jack in favor of the lightning port. As the iPhone has lost the headphone connector, it’s a possibility that the new iPad mini will do so also.
- NFC:Although it is possible to use Apple Pay on the iPad mini, doing so isn’t seamless because it doesn’t support NFC. Apple has bitten the bullet with the iPhone; expect it to do the same with the iPad mini.
- Aluminium chassis:We anticipate the new iPad mini 5 to be protected with an aluminum body. More specifically, the 7000-series aluminum chassis allowing the iPad to be thinner and more durable.
Other specs, such as the TouchID fingerprint scanner, are likely to remain the same. source:itechpost