#Walmart #BlackFriday2016 – Don’t miss these 20 Walmart Black Friday tech deals : Brace yourselves, everyone: Black Friday is nearly upon us. With the annual shopping holiday/Thanksgiving hangover/consumerist feeding frenzy imminent, it’s foolish to even consider entering the fray unprepared. Without a game plan, you might settle for a bad deal for that hot ticket item at the top of your list — or even worse, miss out on it entirely.
Keeping that in mind, we’ve pored over the advertised discounts from one of the biggest holiday retailers, Walmart, to give you a cheat sheet for the best tech deals of the season. Especially if you’re planning on winning the retail Hunger Games that is the in-store Black Friday experience (or avoiding the battle entirely by shopping online).
knowing the savings beforehand can be a big help in knocking the must-haves off your list without completely maxing out your budget. Give the list a quick skim and keep an eye out for more print ads and online deals that roll out as zero hour approaches. Most of these prices are only available on Black Friday, so plan accordingly.
- 65″ Hitachi 4K Ultra HD LED LCD HDTV – $999.99 $599.00
- 60″ Samsung 4K Ultra HD LED Smart HDTV – $1098.00 $648.00
- 55″ Phillips 4K Ultra HD LED Smart HDTV – $498.00 $298.00
- 65″ Samsung Smart HDTV – $998.00 $798.00
- 60″ Vizio LED Smart HDTV – $698.00 $398.00
- 40″ Samsung LED Smart HDTV – $318.00 $248.00
- 50″ Element or Emerson HDTV – $225 (in-store only)
- 40″ Hisense LED HDTV – $198.00 $125.00
- 24″ Samsung LED HDTV – $229.99 $98.00
- iPad Mini 2 (32GB) – $269.00 $199.00
- Lenovo Tab 10 (16GB) – $149.00 $99.00
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite (8GB) – $109.00 $69.00
Gaming Consoles (discounts applied with gift card at purchase)
- Xbox One S (500GB) Battlefield 1 Bundle – $299.00 $249.00
- Xbox 360 (500GB) Forza Horizon 2 Bundle – $179.00 $129.00 (in-store only)
- PlayStation 4 Slim (500GB) Uncharted 4 Bundle – $298.99 $249.00