#SurfacePro #BlackFriday2016 – Microsoft Officially Reveals Black Friday Deals: “Everyone Has A Deal” : Microsoft has officially revealed its Black Friday deals for 2016. The company has cut prices of various Surface devices, Xbox consoles and Windows 10 PCs for this holiday season. The Black Friday is just around the corner and retailers have already slashed the price of most of the top selling electronics in the market to attract as many customers as possible.
Microsoft joined the race by revealing a pile of exciting offers in the official Microsoft Store. Microsoft has fabricated a number of hefty savings deals on a wide range of devices so that it can suit the different tastes, preferences, needs and budgets of the customers.
“If you’re looking to upgrade your tech this holiday, there’s no better time to buy than Black Friday,” says the tech giant. Adding on “Microsoft Store and other retailers across the country are offering some of the steepest discounts of the year on Microsoft’s hottest selling PCs and game consoles”. Looks like everyone can shop for their favorite device this holiday season by taking advantage of the following deals.
Microsoft Surface Deals
- The Srface Pro 4 with a Core i5 processor, 256 GB of storage and a Type Cover, will be available for $999
- In Microsoft Store and Best Buy, select Surface devices and bundles will be available at up to $429 off from November 24 to 28.
- The Surface Pro 4 with an i5 processor and 256 GB of storage (without the Type Cover) will cost $699 (save $200)
- The Surface Book with an i5 processor and 256 GB of storage will cost $1,499, allowing for savings of $400
- The Surface Book with the same i5 processor, with 128 GB of storage, will be $250 off at $1,249.
- The 128 GB Surface Pro 4 with i5 and the Signature Type Cover at just $599 in a select Best Buy bundle
Microsoft Xbox Deals: Consoles, Games, Xbox Live Gold Memberships
Microsoft touts that Xbox One has been the one of the best-selling gaming consoles in the past four months in the United States quoting NPD Group. The company is offering some deep cut price slashes on its Xbox One gaming consoles from November 24 to 28.
- $50 off on the Xbox One S will drop $50 off reaching its lowest price ever, starting at $249.
- Select Xbox One and Xbox One S consoles will also be available at $50 off the package include a free game and a $25 gift card.
- Earlier, between Nov. 20 and 23, Microsoft’s gaming consoles will be at slashed down prices at Microsoft’s online and the company’s brick and mortar stores, as well as other retailer stores across the US.
- Customers can also get $10 off a 3- or 6-month Xbox Live Gold subscription at participating retailers’ stores. Xbox Live Gold members will get early access to Black Friday deals on Nov. 18, enabling them to get some exclusive offers.
- Games including Gears of War 4that will cost $25 less andReCorethat will sport a $20 discount, at Microsoft’s online and physical retail stores.