#Windows10 #PC – Windows 10 preview build 14965 heads to Slow ring Insiders on PC : Windows 10 preview build 14965, which was just released to Fast ring Insiders a week ago, is now rolling out to Slow ring Insiders on PC. With this release, Slow ring Insiders can expect a number of bug fixes and improvements, along with a few new additions.
Here’s a recap of what’s new in Windows 10 build 14965:
- Controlling external monitors from tablets just got easier (PC): You can now drive content on a second display from your tablet without ever having to attach a mouse.
- The virtual touchpad lets you do more with a tablet and a second screen – just connect to another monitor, PC, or TV, go to Action Center and tap on the “Project” Quick Action to extend your screen.
- Sticky Notes update (PC): Windows Insiders in the Fast ring will receive will receive Sticky Notes app update to version 22.214.171.124 today and we’re very excited to share what it includes! We’ve expanded our support for Insights to many more languages and regions, with even more to come in further updates, stay tuned!
- Windows Ink Workspace Improvements (PC): This build includes a number of improvements to the Windows Ink Workspace.
- Enhancing the Address Bar in Registry Editor (PC): We were really excited to hear how excited you were about the new address bar in Registry Editor, and based on your feedback, we’ve already incorporated two new features.
- Improving Your Hyper-V VM experience (PC): Following the new VM scaling options mentioned in last week’s build, we’ve fixed an issue where depending on the zoom level selected, the VM window might not be created large enough to avoid scrollbars, despite their being enough space for it.
As with all releases, it could take some time for this update to show for everyone. Again, it’s important to note that this is for Slow ring Insiders on PC only and doesn’t include Windows 10 Mobile. Also be sure to look over our list of known issues and fixes in build 14965 for more. Source: windowscentral